21 August 2017
School Class, Cultural and Sporting Photos
School class photos, cultural and sporting photos have now taken place.
- All students have had their form class, cultural and sporting photos taken by Photolife Studios.
- Your son has been given a form from PhotoLife with a 'shoot key code' for families to view and order on the Photolife website. You will only be able to access your own son's photos. This shoot code applies to class, sporting and cultural photos. Click here to order your photos.
- If your son wasn't at school you can pick this form up from the school office or phone the school for your 'shoot key code'.
Class photos that were ordered before Friday 22 October have been distributed via Form Teachers week ending 03 November
- All photos (class, cultural and sporting) are available online and these will be sent directly to your home address and will incur a courier cost of $6.00 payable to Photolife.
- Photos will still be able to be ordered for up to one year after this from the Photolife website but these orders will incur a courier cost to your home.