21 August 2017
School Class, Cultural and Sporting Photos
School class photos, cultural and sporting photos have now taken place.
- All students have had their form class, cultural and sporting photos taken by Photolife Studios.
- Your son has been given a form from PhotoLife with a 'shoot key code' for families to view and order on the Photolife website. You will only be able to access your own son's photos. Click here to see the sample. This shoot code applies to class, sporting and cultural photos.
- If your son wasn't at school you can pick this form up from the school office or phone the school for your 'shoot key code'.
Online ordering will be open for class photos until 22 October. Photos ordered during this time will be printed and delivered to the school for distribution via Form Teachers.
- Sporting and cultural photos will go online shortly (date to be advised) and these will be sent directly to your home address and will incur a courier cost.
- Photos will still be able to be ordered for up to one year after this from the Photolife website but these orders will incur a courier cost to your home.
Sporting and cultural photos will be available once the school has proofed them, these photos were taken weeks later hence the delay.