1. An application for refund of fees must be made in writing. The parents/guardians must apply in writing to the Board of Trustees explaining why the student has withdrawn from the course and the reasons for seeking a refund.
2. If the application is made before the start of the course, fees will be refunded in full less an administration charge of $500.00 to cover costs incurred by the school.
3. If the application is made after the start of the course, but before the second half of the course, fees will be refunded less:
4. If the application is made after the second half of the course, there will be no refund except in exceptional circumstances to be determined by the Board of Trustees.
5. No refund will be made to a student enrolled at the school prior to the 1st of March who becomes a Permanent Resident or whose parents gain a Work Permit or Long Term Business Visa after the 1st of March (in any year).
6. The Board of Trustees will make no refund: